Otherwise is always eager to review resumes and online portfolios from smart, talented designers, technologists, writers and strategists who want to join our team. Please forward cover letters, resumes, links and/or attachments to email@example.com for consideration.
Our boutique Chicago based branding + design agency has an immediate opening for a mid- to senior-level Graphic Designer with 4+ years of experience. Candidates should have a keen understanding of how design is the visual realization of business objectives, must love typography, have no fear of color and have a sharp eye for detail. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must, and the ability to create ideas with a pencil or pen on paper is still an asset within our studio.
A strong portfolio that demonstrates candidate’s ability to develop authentic design solutions based upon client communication strategies, is required with all inquiries. Expert-level print and digital production skills are also required, as is one’s ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidate must have a BFA or MFA in graphic design/visual communications and have at least 4 years of experience working as a graphic designer.
Qualified candidates can reply with resume and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branding + Marketing Intern
The Branding + Marketing Internship provides an opportunity for immersion in numerous aspects of our branding and marketing practice. The role requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for learning and leveraging experience to deliver exceptional strategic and creative engagement to our clients.
The candidate will work under the direction of Otherwise principals to participate in branding and marketing programs for Otherwise clients, as well as for our own social media program. In the course of the Internship, the candidate will support an expansive range of initiatives, including:
- Social media marketing (strategy + implementation)
- Information architecture (sitemapping, wireframing)
- Copywriting/content development
- Brand and creative strategy development
- Event planning
- Project management
- Client liaison
The ideal candidate for the Branding + Marketing Internship:
- Has recently earned a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts (with a minimum 3.5 average)
- Has experience in some aspect of the advertising or marketing space
- Is conversant with current and evolving social media practices and venues
- Is self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Is able to multi-task and work successfully with teams
- Has excellent research, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Has excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Has excellent time management skills
This is a paid position. 40 hours per week for three months. The start date is April 1, 2019.
Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to: email@example.com