Otherwise is always eager to review resumes and online portfolios from smart, talented designers, technologists, writers and strategists who want to join our team. Please forward cover letters, resumes, links and/or attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Branding + Marketing Intern
The Branding + Marketing Internship provides an opportunity for immersion in numerous aspects of our branding and marketing practice. The role requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for learning and leveraging experience to deliver exceptional strategic and creative engagement to our clients.
The candidate will work under the direction of Otherwise principals to participate in branding and marketing programs for Otherwise clients, as well as for our own social media program. In the course of the Internship, the candidate will support an expansive range of initiatives, including:
- Social media marketing (strategy + implementation)
- Information architecture (sitemapping, wireframing)
- Copywriting/content development
- Brand and creative strategy development
- Event planning
- Project management
- Client liaison
The ideal candidate for the Branding + Marketing Internship:
- Has recently earned a bachelor’s degree in liberal arts (with a minimum 3.5 average)
- Has experience in some aspect of the advertising or marketing space
- Is conversant with current and evolving social media practices and venues
- Is self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- Is able to multi-task and work successfully with teams
- Has excellent research, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Has excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Has excellent time management skills
This is a paid position. 40 hours per week for three months. The start date is January 2, 2019.
Please send resume, cover letter and writing samples to: email@example.com